How to Order:
Ordering from this site
A brief description of the steps for placing an order and sending payment is included
on our FAQs page. You can
also see each step of the process in the screenshots below:
- From our homepage click on
[Shop] on the
- Locate the item you want, and enter the number of copies you wish to order
- Click on [Add to Cart]
- To add further items to your cart, click on [Continue Shopping] to return
to the Shop
delivery on orders of £15.00 or over)
- You can click [View Cart] on the Navigation Bar at any time to view
the Cart contents (or click a View Cart link)
If you decide to remove an item, or change item quantities, click the
[Recalculate] button, click here for a screenshot of this.
- When you have finished shopping, click the [Go To Payments] button in the
- Follow the instructions to enter your personal details (name, address etc.), click
PLEASE enter these details carefully. The postal address entered
on this page will be used to address your parcel. If your email address is mistyped,
you won't receive confirmation of despatch, or your Customer ID (needed for future
- Review your order details and select your payment method,
- If you choose an online payment method, your details will be passed from our cart to the
payment processor's secure website to complete
payment for your order. The following screenshot shows where you will be taken if
you select Nochex (we clicked on Mastercard to progress to the final screen)
- You will then need to fill in some additional details, such as Credit/Debit Card number etc.
Clicking the [Start Again] button would take you back 1 step to select a payment card.
Online payment methods:
when payment is completed, you will receive two emails:
- one from us, confirming receipt of your order, and
- one from the payment processor, confirming that your payment has been successful.
Offline payment methods:
you will be directed to instructions on our website for completing your order. You'll
receive one email:
- from us, confirming your order
Ordering from Amazon.co.uk through a link on this site
8daysaweek.co.uk is an Amazon Associate. This means that we offer some items on our
website that, if you choose to buy, will be sent directly from Amazon.co.uk (or one of the
"Marketplace" traders on Amazon.co.uk).
When purchasing an item from Amazon, this is an entirely separate order to anything you
purchase directly from 8daysaweek.co.uk. Your item will be added to the Amazon.co.uk
Shopping Cart, and you will pay funds directly to Amazon.co.uk. 8daysaweek.co.uk receives a
small commission on these sales.
Amazon.co.uk Conditions of Use